cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance return Management issue FRET With Non Valuated material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

While performing  Advance return Management process  in creation of po , My client requirement is Material type “FERT “ But Material no need of any account entries (in OMS2 only quantity updated for FERT Type) ,

System displayed error “account assignment is mandatory for thee material “ .

So for these I did Configure new account assignment category “H”  , in details of “h” I ticked “GR NON VALUATED

STEP 2:  when I am creating po system is displaying error message

Error Message 1: “Unknown account assignment not defined for use here “

Error Message 2:  Enter Gr based invoice.

My question is   : how I resolved these errors, please help me .

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see following remarks in long text of message ME069,

"You have entered the account assignment category "unknown account assignment" for the item. However, in the case of purchase orders and scheduling agreements an exact account assignment is necessary"

Account assignment category U can used in purchase requisitions and contract, service PO and limit PO.

If you need to use it in standard PO then please unflag  the Invoice receipt field in the purchase order and flag both Goods receipt & GR non-valuated fields, then you should be able to save the purchase order with account assignment category U.

Best regards,
Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error : Enter Gr based invoice -> resolved .

Hi parsoon , the above error Due to the  mistake of document type  mandatorey filed grbased iv..

ARM( Document type : nb2 ) , But here in these senerio , system automaticalley created Standard po (replacement po) (doc type : nb ).

Here  in my client place they GR based iv  imandatorey of Document type (nb), so i deactived the same ,

now senerio is working good .

Thanks For all.

Regards

Hari

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you issue is solved then please close the discussion, if you don't know how then see

Please review your other discussions too.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about the procedure you are following - since there is no value update for FERT!!!

For the current issue you are facing, check whether the GR based IV is marked as mandatory field for the field selection key. If so, either maintain the GR based IV in the invoice tab or proceed with the configuration change to make the field as optional.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Per sap If the indicator has been set for an item with the material type is non- valuated, the quantity recorded in Inventory Management can differ from the value in Financial Accounting during the period between goods receipt and invoice receipt, since the value is not updated until the invoice is posted in Financial Accounting.

at the same time you made the material type as quantity updation only . and hence this error . normally at PO stage U unknown account assignment can not be  taken.

also account assignment PO can be eirthr for a consumption and for non stock .

I do not think so that what you do is right .when you are using the GR as non valuated menas , you need to gave a GR which is non valuated . and hence system is asking for the GR Based invoice since valuation takes at Invoice .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Message 1: “Unknown account assignment not defined for use here “  Resolved .

Path : spro->mm->purchasing->po->Define screen layout at Document leavel .

Copy Filed selcetion NBFand created New ZNBF . and assign the znbf to your po document type .

Error Message 2:  Enter Gr based invoice. not Resolved .

so pelase help me .

Thanks

Hari.U.