cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOUBT IN A BOX

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

am doing a script in which i need to put a smaal box at the right hand side corner ..now my doubt is i need to print the document number and the date inside the box which i need to retrive from the respective tables and also one more doubt how to have blank spaces in betwenn...like on a line am printing the document text

the next line there shouldnt be anything it should be a gap and after i want to print sometingg.please help

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hh

Former Member
0 Kudos

for lines use ' new line' in text element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

there is an option of tabs for appropriate spacing u needed, do not use spacebar cos, the results in paper will vary from that on sceen. so use ",," ( double comma) in script element where u need spacing, and in paragraph formats -> tabs -> give the spacing accordingly.

hope this works.

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai vijay Krishna,

You can do that like this.

<b>Create a variable window</b> so as to place where it is reqyired(where the BOX should be) i mean with left margin,upper margin specifications.

To have data in it In the print Program ,<b>In loop at itab( retrive data using a select query into ITAB) ...endloop , call WRITE_FORM with some text Element.

In the script after the Text Elment write the parameters that should print in the box</b>.

<b>For space betweem lines,Use paragraphs format where in spce after option give 1 CM.</b>

Reward points if it helps you.

Regds,

Rama chary.Pammi