cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro explorer doesn't show WD project; showing in navigator only

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am creating a project from NWDI dev track.

I have imported track from SLD and I want to create project from one of the DC.

After successful build. It's not asking to change the perspective. WD DC is showing in Navigator explorer only not in the WD explorer.

Please help.

Thanks,

Muktesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

then simply switch to that perspective (in NWDS -- Window -- Open Perspective -- Other ... -- Webdynpro Java).

If you closed the corresponding WD Exploerer view itself, then you can enable it again in a similar way: Window -- Show View --- ...

Whether or not NWDS should recognize which perspective to bring front automatically, can be configured in NWDS. Perphaps you have just deactivated this feature by accident.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ervin

0 Kudos

Hey Ervin,

After successful build. I switched the perspective to Webdynpro.

Here the project is showing only in Navigator view not in the Webdynpro explorer view.

Another point I will add: this particular DC is of blue color in NWDI track, others are yellow and when i create project with other DCs they are showing in WebDynpro explorer properly.

Thanks,

Muktesh

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

blue means no source code, how can you create project from that?

0 Kudos

Thanks Jun,

I solved problem by selecting inactive DC. I further faced the problem in building it.

You could see below trying to build ear DC and this DC is dependent on another DC on the right side which is showing error symbol although this was build successfully separately . I think this incorrect dependency is causing build failed to ear DC.

Please help

Regards,

Muktesh