cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP stuck with status U

former_member610586
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The status of BOP executes on daily basis updated with status as U on few days. Most of days its updating as Status X, cant able to find the exact reason behind why its stuck with status on U only on few accasions. Kindly help.

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

The status ends with "U", if there are any queues that were triggered by BOP has not made a round trip back to gATP (after updating the orders in ECC). This is the reason for the status "U" - Unfinished.

Now, to identify those orders all you need to do is to load the //BOP_RESULT transaction and filter those orders with the status as "Sent". This will give you the clue that these orders are responsible for not bringing the orders into status "X". One of the reasons why it can happen this way is due to the fact there is some inconsistency between ECC and gATP systems for such orders. It is recommended to run //CCR or //SDRQCR21 programs before running BOP to ensure that you're running BOP with clean data. Alternatively, you can also see if there are any failed queues (SYSFAIL) which didn't make the update in ECC or failed to update Livecache on their way back to gATP system.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & Best regards,

Babu Kilari

former_member610586
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Babu for your detailed reply. I will check the points maintained above.

Regards

Pravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin

I had faced similar issue in the past. I found below SAP Note the most useful. 

1623412 - SCM APO: First Aid on BOP update issues / Erste Hilfe bei BOP Update Problemen

This note also has references some other relevant notes, please check those too.

Hope this will help you track the issue.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare