cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to preview a kapsel app on android emulator through Hybrid App Toolkit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Recently I created a template based Kapsel app in webIDE with my odata service. The app runs well as a web application, as it is shown below.

However, it was blocked in an cordova initialized screen and no logon dialogue appeared (as I have choosen the logon manager plugin) when I tried to preview it on my android emulator,seen as below.

The Hybrid App Toolkit had been installed smoothly without any error and the connection between webIDE and HAT was with no problem. I cannot figure out where the problem is , please help me!!!

Thank you!

best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition, the console claims LAUNCH SUCCESS without error.

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

which API version do you use for your emulator? If it is v19 it is ok. In the higher versions (like 21) the preview still does not work.

Also on API v19 I figured out the same problems sometimes. For me it helped to deinstall the companion app from the emulator. The next preview run reinstalled the companion app again and than it worked.

Did you try to run the app on the emulator w/o preview mode?

Best Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer Florian! It's right!

It turns out to be there is something wrong when previewing the app again using companion app. I deinstalled it and retried and it works!

Answers (0)