SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail sent to personal email id and not SAP for budget check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I availability control tolerance profile, there is an option to display the warning message and send internal mail. During this time, mail is sent to SAP inbox. Business requirement is that the mail should be sent to the personal email (lotus notes, outlook etc) and not the SAP inbox.

Please advise on how to meet this requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These settings are not related to PSM-FM. You can ask your BASIS to define this functionality (deviating mails fro Inbox to external address). Search SCN and you will find plenty of information.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

please treat the subject as "mail sent to SAP inbox and not to personal email id"

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Migrate the required address into SAP to update the Partners in question.

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

When i check the Fund Center Master Data, i can find user name feild. I can only maintain SAP user id in that feild.

internet email id is also mentioned in the SAP user profile.

Can you please provide detail steps on, where to maintain email id and on how to link with SAP id for budget check mail to be sent to email address.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Do the Users also exists as Business Partners on the system?

Try updating the Email address attached to their SU01 User, see if that resolves the issue first.

Regards

Arden

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These settings are not related to PSM-FM. You can ask your BASIS to define this functionality (deviating mails fro Inbox to external address). Search SCN and you will find plenty of information.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh sir,

You may assign user ID in fund center master data, for that user ID email address can be maintained by BASIS in SU01.

I am not sure but this may help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag