Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Reports in Solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Good Day!

In currently working in solution manager and already configured the technical monitoring.

In technical monitoring it is only sending notification on an alert basis.

Is there a way to have a daily or weekly reports that can be sent automatically?

Also is the interactive reports in solution manager has an email sending capability?

appreciate your response to my questions.

Thanks!

Ranin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranin

Is there a way to have a daily or weekly reports that can be sent automatically?

I assume you mean custom reports here based on data from technical monitoring. You would have to result into extracting BI data, reporting on it and then mailing it out ~translated into SAP you would wonder of into the BI atmosphere (BusinessObjects etc)

I played around with Bex Query Analyzer to generate a PDF report for one of my customers. More interesting would be to leverage BI products that exceed capabilities of Bex Query Analyzer.

In the comments there is also a reference to dashboard factory which could also be of interest to you.

Also is the interactive reports in solution manager has an email sending capability?

Not that I'm aware of and Solution Manager doesn't have broadcasting inside it for Bex either so you would require something else to broadcast such a BI report.

Kind regards

Tom