cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict editing of trips once posted to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I’m seeking input from you regarding the following:  Has anyone managed to restrict editing of trips that have already been posted to FI, based on schema?  My question is specific to the Web Dynpro application, again I would like to be able to restrict users from editing a trip, once it has been posted to FI, based on a specific schema.   The authorization object P_TRAVL does not appear to provide that level of granularity.  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Don

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

I agree with your observation, P_TRAVL only allows for checks against the Status ANTRG and ABREC of the trip status directory. I have solved a similar requirement like yours the following way (assuming you use the Traveler Work Center FITV_POWL_TRIPS as a means of point of entry for the process):

The Powl application is polling all trips and a pre-field-control, which is lateron processed by the Powl Feeder Class, within FM PTRM_WEB_TRIPS_GET_LIST. Create an implicit enhancement at the end of the FM and manipulate the contents of itab ET_TRIPS. You can programtically poll all the missing information since you have the REINR and can then change the fields "<XYZ>-enabled" of the respective records. In your case you would clear the enable-fields for changing of the trips that have been posted to FI.

Cheers, Lukas