SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error GMMASTERDATA225

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting "Budget validity time slice 020 cannot be changed after budget is assigned" error when trying to extend budget validity dates in a grant. We are upgrading to ECC EhP7 with SAP_APPL at SAPKH61708 and EA-PS at SAPK-61708INEAPS.

This error doesnt pop up in our current EhP4 systems. How can I mitigate and change the budget validity dates without an error?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nathan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so here are the alternatives.

1) Create a timeslice with new BVP and transfer the budget values to the new time slice. Ofcourse this is a workaround and I didnt prefer that to begin with.

Secondly,

2) SAP came out with a pilot note - 2209635(which they have released to everybody now) rectifying the anomaly.

Hope this helps to those who run into the same issue.

Regards,

Gughanathan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so here are the alternatives.

1) Create a timeslice with new BVP and transfer the budget values to the new time slice. Ofcourse this is a workaround and I didnt prefer that to begin with.

Secondly,

2) SAP came out with a pilot note - 2209635(which they have released to everybody now) rectifying the anomaly.

Hope this helps to those who run into the same issue.

Regards,

Gughanathan