Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't run SAP Fiori - My Tasks Extension in SAP WEB IDE

dusa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to write an extension for SAP Fiori - My Tasks App in - SAP WEB IDE.

My 'My Tasks' App runs succcessfully on a launchpad in ABAP repository, my repository is connected with the Web Ide.
I can start the new extension project, import the app to the Ide, but when I try to run the Extension project without any modifications (as Web Application or SAP Fiori Component) I keep getting following error in the browser console:

2015-09-01 15:38:45 [preview_hidden.html] failed to preload 'sap.cus.crm.lib.reuse.library-preload': Not Found -  sap.ui.ModuleSystemz @ sap-ui-core.js:80

Uncaught Error: failed to load 'sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse/library.js' from resources/sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse/library.js: 404 - Not Found

Hints:
I already wrote some extenstions for some other SAP Fiori CRM apps but this is the first time I get this error.

When I import the original My Tasks to Web IDE together with the extension project, I get the same error also while runing the original app. However I can delete the dependent library 'sap.cus.crm.lib.reuse' from Component.js file and the original app runs without errors.e

Any ideas or successful developers of My Tasks extension?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Try this (I did this for the opportunity app, so change it in function of your needs):

In Component.js of the extension app, the function below :

jQuery.sap.require("cus.crm.opportunity.CRM_OPPRTNTYExtension.util.Formatter");

jQuery.sap.declare("cus.crm.opportunity.CRM_OPPRTNTYExtension.Component");

(function() {

jQuery.sap.registerModulePath("sap.cus.crm.lib.reuse", "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/crm_lib_reuse/sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse");

}());

// use the load function for getting the optimized preload file if present

sap.ui.component.load({

name: "cus.crm.opportunity",

// Use the below URL to run the extended application when SAP-delivered application is deployed on SAPUI5 ABAP Repository

url: "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/CRM_OPPRTNTY"

// we use a URL relative to our own component

// extension application is deployed with customer namespace

});

see

best regards

Emmanuel

younghwan_kim
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Change UPPER CASE standard crm apps url to LOWER CASE in Component.js, then try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just recently found the solution, which is also explained in this GUIDE

hope it helps

if not, you can also try adding

{

"path": "/webapp/resources/sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse/",

"target": {

"type": "destination",

"name": "gw1",

"entryPath": "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/crm_lib_reuse/sap/cus/crm/lib/reuse/"

},

"description": "CRM Lib Reuse"

},

but this is more of a workaround then the proper way for it to work, I think

former_member239730
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Same issue here with My Opportunities using the Web IDE.  Previous extension for other CRM apps worked fine but now getting this same error.

HemendraS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dusan Sacha,

Any luck!!! I am also facing the same problem, trying to extend the "My Opportunity", in Eclipse. Kindly share if there is any update.

Thanks,

Warm Regards

Hemendra