Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of phases at clause, sections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in sourcing 10.0.

Have one doubt, can we add more phases at clause, sections and contract document level.

I have tried with Library Item Phase Configuration, but it asks for "phase type". Is there any way I can add my phase type to this list.(checked not populated from VLV, but enumeration values).

Can anyone help me on this if this is possible or not.

Any leads would be helpful.

Regards,

Geetika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geetika,

For Contract Document, phases have an independent setup under Setup -> Document Setup -> Contract Document Phase Configuration.

For Section/Clause/CDTemplate they are defined in the Library Item Phase Config (the config applies for all types).

You can add a new phase with a new name, but you have to select the phase type from the list, so that the system will know how to handle that specific phase (for example in Approved phase you cannot edit a Clause, but you can edit it in Draft phase).

So if you want to create a phase that will act in a similar way to the Review phase (let's call it "Administrative Review", you can add it with this name and select type "Review").

Please update if this setup is working correctly.

Regards,

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

Many thanks for the reply.:)

Yes it's working fine with your suggested approach. I was getting confused with the phase type.

Regards,

Geetika

Answers (0)