Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Factory calendar

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are planning to do some changes to the factory calendar in ECC. Few days will be marked as holidays (using special rule) and some holidays will be reverted to working day. Now I already have live data in APO (SNP and PPDS orders). I understand we will have to do the same change in the plant calendar in APO to make both system calendars to be in sync. However now my doubt is what would happen to the existing orders which are created as per the earlier calendar. Will system give any error. How this should be handled.

Best Regards

LSS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer to below document on how to transfer factory calendar between ECC and APO -

Hope it is useful to you.

Regards,

Alok

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LSS

Using 'transfer of global settings' option within transaction RSA1 in APO,  you can import Factory calendars from R3 to APO. Go to RSA1 choose Source systems tab on the left Right click on connected your R3 system there is an option that is "import global settings" Remember all the calendars in APO will be deleted and overwritten. So you need to have a sturdy process in place if you do this so that you dont undo any maintenance done on the APO system independent of R3.

Thank you,

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The  next scheduling run should respect the factory calendar changes.

Br,

Sandeep