cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

In v7, if I logged in with a user account and then logged in for a second time with the same account (either on a new laptop or separate session i.e. in private browsing), the first session would get logged out by the second session using same account.

After upgrading to v10, I can log in multiple times with the same user account and work on both at the same time.  This is buy side and sell side.  Is this by design or should it error?

Many thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

This does not sound like expected behaviour. However, there have been cases in the past where a user login could exist on each application instance. Can you verify in fact these logins are not on the same physical instance? The user report should gve you an idea about that.

Once we understand this we should look into it further through a CSS message.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I opened 3 different browser sessions on the same laptop and was able to navigate around the system and access the same document with all of these accounts at the same time.

I have attached the user report...seems as though the server is different on each session.

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes these logins are on seperate instances.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gary,

This behaviour was blocked on v7 though, is this intentional that this is now allowed or is this a bug?

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can contact us directly on this.  gary.boutin@sap.com

Regards,

Gary