cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a problem when Payment wizard shows error in SAP B1 9.1 PL06?.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem in Payment wizard in SAP B1 9.1 PL06.

I created a file of BPP in TXT using EFM add-on and then I assigned that file to Payment Methods in incoming payment, but the step 8 of Payment wizard gives error The Payment Wizard was not executed [Message 3557-5] like this

Even if I use predefined file of BPP in Payment Methods using SBODEMOUS for testing Payment Wizard, the same error will be displayed.

So what is the problem caused that the error? or

How can I solve that the error of payment wizard?

Please anyone can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you open the "Non Included Transations" there you can see a detailed error message.

Regards,

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto,

Where is Non Included Transations?

Do you mean in SQL stored procedure?.

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No,

In your screen the 3 line on the right side has a button "non included transations". In the step 8 of 8

I hope it helps.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no matching error in non included transations,

The only errors found there are System date deviates from all the company's fiscal years. Create a new posting period that contains the system date. And I tried to create new posting period but the error still the same.

So I do know the problem of bank transfer.

That the error can be caused by incorrect file of BPP or not?.

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That error is not caused by the EFM bank file, but by something not being correct in the selection criteria used to run the payment wizard.

There is a SAP note that goes through the most common errors when running the wizard.

The other one to check is the "max outgoing amount" on the step where you select your payment methods to include. If there is not enough in the GL bank account balance to pay the amounts the wizard will only pay to the GL balance unless you override that using the Max Outgoing amount.

From the screen in your screenshot, choose the Back button to the screen where the payments are listed, then choose the Non Included Transactions button. Screen shot that and upload. That is where you will find the errors

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Julie.

The first simple file I can create it in format of TXT.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

I have a problem to this link

How to use DB data instead of using crystal report data in payment wizard SAP B1 9.1?.

Can you please advise me how I can solve that the problem?.

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have always just added new fields to the Crystal Report if I have needed different data.

Answers (0)