cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Should not be Saved Without the Batch...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Requirement where i need to stop the Outbund  Delivery Creation if there is no Batch determined in the Outbound Delivery.Is there any Standard Functionality to support this.

Thanks,

Kris..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you tried activating batch search strategy at delivery level ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..Not Really.But will that prevent us from Saving the Delivery?

Can you please give me the path to that..

Thanks

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For detail / steps about batch search strategy at delivery level please search with the term "automatic batch search in outbound delivery" you will find multiple thread also

with my little knowledge of SD even if you activate the batch at delivery level system will allow to create the delivery to avoid this you need to write the custom code in include MV50AFZ1 user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT Here the check should be if material is batch managed then only system should perform this check in the delivery

The next question is how do you want to enter the batch in delivery if you are entering manually and the batch entered does not exist in the system what action do you expect from system ( should system create a new batch but then you won't be having the stock for the same or do you want a check during that time also that system should check whether the entered batch exist in system or not  you need another piece of code for this In user exit.