cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Value of limit PO truncated in backend when PO is changed with currency COP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are using SRM 7, Extended Classic Scenario.

Issue is when the PO price is changed the total value of the PO is being shown wrongly in backend system (say if 1563 COP in SRM, once the PO is chnaged value will be changed to 16 COP). When the PO is creating it is getting replicated correctly however when the PO price is changed the last 2 digits of total price is disappeared by rounding off the value. we are facing the issue only for limit PO. I chekced the exchange rates maintained in ECC and SRM.

Local currency is CHF and issue is only with currency COP for limit PO.

Please suggest me, what all configurations should be checked and FM/BADI can be used to debug for the same.

Thank you.

Veena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the answers, the issue got resolved by a note provided by SAP 2149721.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Veena ,

I assume you have checked all settings as below

SPRO -> SAP Netweaver -> General settings -> Currencies -> Set decimal places for currencies).

SPRO >> SAP Implementation Guide >> SAP Web Application Server

>> Currencies >> Check Exchange Rate Type >> Enter Exchange Rates

And then in TCURR table if the correct conversion rate is maintained

Check these  notes they specifically talks about COP

Note 149274 - Incoming bank account statement with decimals

1473062 - BAI bank statement for COP currency (with 2 decimals).

Also refer the below threads

http://scn.sap.com/thread/78994

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3337590

If nothing works raise it to SAP as I know that COP always causes some issues

Regards

Vinita

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

Please check if decimal points assignment is correct for COP and CHF.

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Thanks for your reply.

for COP it is 0 in both systems SRM and ECC. still the issue exists.

is there anything else to be configured.

Veena

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

Since, issue is coming only for Limit PO and when amount is changed, I am just wondering if this can be due to some custom changes done(in some BADI) where a particular code triggers only for Limit PO and Change mode(and may be a particular currency). Just a thought. Please check about this.

Also, to have more data points you can check if same issue is coming with other currencies also with zero decimal points(for example JPY).

One thing is sure that error is bit logical, as it is truncating last 2 digits - as you mentioned COP has 0 decimal points. Standard SAP stores data in tables with 2 decimals points(internally).

Warm Regards

Shyam Agrawal