cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I use transfer price in controlling module, Can’t I migrate from new GL to simple finance 2.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have simple finance 2.0 migration test in progress.

When I check customizing settings prior to migration, I met error message

Transfer prices must not be used in CO area 1000”(Message No. FINS_ACDOC_CUST121).

If I use transfer price in controlling module, Can’t I migrate from new GL to simple finance 2.0?

How can I fix it?

Transfer prices must not be used in CO area 1000

Message No. FINS_ACDOC_CUST121

Diagnosis

The Journal Entry has been / is about to be activated.

Tranfer prices have also been activated in Controlling area 1000.

System Response

Both options cannot be used simultaneously. The document cannot be posted.

Procedure

Consolidate your ledger configuration.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Choi,

SAP Simple Finance does not support transfer pricing and multiple valuations. Please refer to the note 2127080 - Release restrictions for SAP Simple Finance add-on 2.0.

During our recent call with SAP, they updated that they are working on it and will be available shortly. Please ensure that you dont include in your project scope or create gap if this is of primary requirement.

Regards,

Santosh Varanasi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Choi,

We are in the same status as of now and my expectation was, if Transfer price is not supported in the system then SAP should have taken care of this when we have migrated the system. But with Transfer price is active in the legacy system (which many client can have) we need to involve SAP to provide a way out so that we can migrate as it is not easy just to deactivate the functionality as well.

Regards,

Vikash