Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in initial inventory upload

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have come across to strange system behaviour. MM  has uploaded inventory load (all with price control V).  When i was checking the posting in Finance, i found that some of the postings have gone to price Difference Account. Which is quiet strange behaviour with price control V.I tried to check every aspect with same data in QAS but price has been adjusted in inventory as is the usual behaviour of material with Price control V.

I have traced one point during this, there is difference in DMBTR (Amount in local Cuurency) and EXBWR (Ext Amount in local currency) in MSEG. and that difference is being posted in PRD account. I have compared these materials with those one which are not having any difference but unable to get any diff in master. I am attaching the scrrenshot for your ready reference. Kindly give your valuable input.

@Ajay Maheshwari

you valuable inputs are required.

Cheers

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all

resolved this issue.

The issue was related to deliveries prior to initial upload.

Thanks,Panakj P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Check for material price changes.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI anurag,

I have tried with the tables as well but not getting .

Thanks,Pankaj

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ext. Amount in LC does mean you have given this amount manually during transaction.

Can you please confirm that there are no changes log of price control for this material and the 3rd line was posted for transaction key PRD.

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev

This is an initial upload transaction being carried by IDOC using standard BAPI. There is no field for Ext Ampunt there. Even i tried with MB1C but this field is not avaialable.

Thanks,Pankaj