cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change SOAP Header value for Processing Mode, Sender Interface, Namespace at Runtime

nitinlpatil12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a help to change SOAP Header value for Processing Mode, Sender Interface, Namespace at run-time.

In my scenario, legacy system sends Processing Mode as Asynchronous and with Interface and a namespace but I need to change it to Synchronous to get response back and as Repository and Directory objects are created under different namespace and used Interface is different from what is sent from Legacy system.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Nitin Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you share the new WSDL URL with legacy system which points to PI configuration?

To which system you need to send the response back?

If it is back to calling application then they can modify the URL to add the QOS as "Best Effort".

To get the response back, you can make use of aysnc/sync bridge but i don't think you can change the interface name dynamically which doesn't sounds like a good practice/design either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

In order to achieve the required result, kindly maintain Principle Propagation in t-code SXMB_ADM.

Here, 2 things need to be maintained : RFC destination "SAPXIPP<client_no.>" and user PIPPUSER.

On doing so, starting from sender system till PI and then receiving ECC system, all the user id, interface will be in sync.

Also, after the above settings, please maintain QoS as Best Efforts.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Souvik