cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  BW Experts,

I have fill the set up table for sales line item (2lis_11_*..)  on 21th july, but  august  month  records are also  existed in RSA3.

how it is possible ?, 

Could you please explain what are the possible reasons ?

I have check the  NPRT  tcode as well.  it seems the  21st july is the latest filling setup tables for sales line item.

Regards

Srinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check set up tables data from Set up tables at SE11 or SE16 by using set up table name.

That may give exact records.

at RSA3 - what type update you used? full or delta? if its delta then no issue.

delta data will comes form base tables.

Your saying ausgust month records, can you take those records and check with soruce,When they entered into SAP.

We are not sure what date you referreing as August. Whether its creted or changed date?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Check the Sales orders 'created on' date is greater than 21st July.

If then your missing something while checking. In RSA3 -> provide datasource name and select Full load or Run infopackage with full load selection.

Let me know what you get?

Thanks,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinu

In RSA3, are you seeing them in Full mode or delta mode? If you are using delta mode then those are not from setup tables.

Also, For 2lis_11* setup tables are filled by selections on sales org, company code and document number and not by date.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Can you please explain more precisely what you mean with "August records"? Do you mean records with a document date in August, a creation date in August, ...?

Best regards,
Sander