cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on FMs to reset VBUK-LVSTK after calling WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2

0 Kudos

Scenario: Delivery creates with an order/delivery requirement of 10. Transfer order creates for 10 as system sees inventory as available. When the picker arrives at the bin, however, only 8 parts are available. Picker confirms TO short for 8.  In the delivery, Overall Pick Status (VBUK-KOSTK) = B (partially picked) and Overall WM status (VBUK-LVSTK) = C (WM trsf order confirmed).

We want to systematically match the delivery quantity to the picked quantity. I can achieve this running FM WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2. After running this FM, the delivery quantity and pick quantity match, and the sales order requirement is still open for the undelivered/picked quantity.

My issue, however, is that the statuses in the delivery are now changed. Overall WM status changes to B and Overall Pick Status to C. Item status (VBUP-KOQUA) is blank (not sub to confirm.) instead of C (fully confirm PickRq).

If I manually change the delivery quantity in the delivery, both statuses show C and VBUP-KOQUA is also C. What follow on steps are needed after running WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2 to keep the statuses at C?

Any resolution suggestions will be appreciated.

Marla Lemon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you for the direction, Manish. I was unaware that configuration was available. That will solve the business issue if they choose to adopt.

I appreciate your expedient response.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why you are looking at fm level . We have solution available as standard follow the below path and set the value

LE ---WM---INTERFACE --:SHIPPING--- DEFINE SHIPPING CKNTROL AT MOVEMENT TYPE

you will find four option there select the appropriate option as per your requirement