cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an Absences Quota to liquidate two absence in just one quota?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I need to create an absence to liquidate two absences quotas in just one Absence. The absence i´m creating is Anticipated Vacations, and the quotas to liquidate are: the payment and the enjoy. The quota has to liquidate this two absences at the same time, and i have not be able to work it. I would appreciate if you can help me with this, cause i need to solve this requirement as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help. I´ll be waiting for your answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use a deduction rule for absence quotas to deduct the absence hrs from one or several abs quota types.

The deduction will be applied on the abs quota records of quota type or types in the order as specified in the deduction rule. 

The deduction is made on the balance available in each IT 2006 abs quota record, starting from the oldest provided deduction period in the IT 2006 record is valid for the abs period; if not suitable, it will go to the next one.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explore the system with counting rule,deduction rule and absence type you will get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding that you would like to two quota type for one absence type.Am I correct?

If I am correct then in deduction rule you will assign two absence quota type for deduction.this deduction rule you will link with specific absence type counting rule by which you would like to deduct and then this counting rule will be linked with absence type.

Regards,Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I will try your option and let you know if it works.

Thanks for the help.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Claudia,

I have just seen the configuration , create two counting rules with same number like i have given in the screenshot counting rule 010 used twice and assign each deduction rules to it with two absence quota type in it , and assign 010 counting rule to an absence type.. i guess through this , this can be done.

Try and let me know

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Good evening from India,

I have never faced such a requirement from my Client.   i have done the sequence deduction for many quota types for single absences with priority, but i have never done or seen deductions have to be taken place at a time for two quota when single absence is applied..  you can assign only one counting rule to an absence type , i dont think its possible to achieve this in a standard way.

I think you have to go for user exit as far as my knowledge is concerned. wait for expert reviews as well dear.

Thanks

Sriram