cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final request status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly advise if we have a notification variable which can provide the final status of a grc request ("Rejected/Approved")

Dear %USER_FULL_NAME%

GLOBE security access request #%REQNO% raised for you has been closed with status "Rejected/Approved"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Let's a request gets rejected by role owner and we have event based notification to send user while role owner rejects the request.

How should we define a global closure email in these cases to give a complete picture to user?

The global closure email will be used for EAm requests as well, correct?

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Somik,

I assume we can stop the discussion here. What you are looking for is not feasible with standard functionality. At the end of the request you can trigger notifications with END_OF_REQUEST but since the status is not available in a variable this is not possible at the moment.

You can either develop/modify your own notification variable or waint until SAP has released a new development. Therefore I suggest to create an idea on the idea place: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPAccessControl

We can close the thread here.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your time all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had user %PROVISION% variable but it says no provisioning log available in closure email

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provision log and Request status are 2 different things.

Request status can say if closed or approved or rejected.

REgards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not want to use Approved and Rejected event,rather we want to send the final status if the request e got fully approved or rejected to user by closure notification email.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you have to use notification events.

that will call your customize notification template.

like if rejected at a stage : use your customize template as final status reject by approver mentioned in template

and once all workflow gets completed or approved at stage.

at stage : uses approved event to send your notification

at completion of workflow mention closed and send with provision template, these is a standard template you can modify little to match your requirement.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasant.

Can you kindly explain in more details?

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provide your requirement in details

so we can suggest  better options.

Regards,

Prasant

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasant,

I am really wondering how this can be achieved... ? What you have mentioned is already given by my answer above...

Regards,

Alessandro

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Somik,

by default there is no such status variable available. I recommend to use variable LINK_GET_REQ_STATUS so that the user can directly open the request status page.

Alternatively you can use the notification events APPROVED/REJECTED and Trigger a dedicated message. Please note that this might be tricky in case you have multiple stages and multiple paths.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks as always.

I used the variable, but my client wanted a final status to be published rather than a link.

They don't want multiple email,rather want to use the closure email here.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to define your own custom notifications.

if request is closed or rejected at stage , you need to define and map it in notification setting .

REgards,

Prasant