cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0 sp1 - Table column missing

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue where a table column is missing in an existing personas flavor. Though, if I create a new flavor for that transaction then the "new" column is available. Is there some way to refresh an existing flavor to get this "new" table column back?

I assume that problem is caused by that I have been using table variants to reduce the amount of data being transfered, which is recommended by the personas optimization guide. Basically, I have been removing columns using a table variant, creating flavors on top that, then I have changed the table variant back again to show certain columns that I was not to hide in the first place. It's seem like the personas store the table columns the first time you create the personas flavor.... and never refresh it flavor design mode.

Best regards
Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

Please check following link,

which might provide some insight.

Columns in the table columns go missing and som... | SCN

Personas 2.0 Performance Optimization Guide - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos

No luck, I made another attempt to fix this by using the first link you sent, regarding "Columns in table columns go missing ....".

However, I noticed that new column seem to be available, though with another name and it's bugged out and I can't set focus on it in personas edit mode.

I will report it's a SAP incidient and revert to this thread later... if solution was found.

BR
Tobias