Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta queu SAP TM - BW

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a doubt, we have changed a document from TOR datasource, however I dont see the change into the delta queue (RSA7) do u know where I can check the delta queu time management in SAP TM?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Leticia,

As far as I know changes are directly written to deltaqueue, there is no delay, they should be directly visible in RSA7.  If it is for example a new forwarding or freight order type you have to mark it as BW relevant in customizing. I am not sure but maybe the document is locked by a user why it does not appear in Deltaqueue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

About extractor 0scm_tm_sfir_ptc... do u know which tables reads? And how does the delta work?

Thanks

former_member194808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

To start with your last question, how the delta works depends on the datasource, you can check this in SAP TM. Go to table ROOSOURCE(transaction SE16) and select all datasources starting with "0SCM_TM*" and of the Type "TRAN". Now you will get an overview of TM/BW relevant transactional datasources, here you can see that the Deltatype is AIM or AIMD for transactional data, for more details check the link below:

Dataflows for each Extractor Delta Process Type - Enterprise Information Management - SCN Wiki

How to check quickly which tables are used in an extractstucture(suppose you are familiar with transaction RSA5+RSA6) I don't know. However sometimes I use table DD03L(transaction SE16) to check in which tables certain fields appear, for example I can see that field "SFIR_DBK" from the extractstucture /SCMTMS/EXTR_STR_SFIR_PTC appears in 4 tables. The other way around to check which fields are available(or not) in which Datasources can be checked in the table ROOSFIELD(transaction SE16). I can see for example that the field "SFIR_DBK" is present in 4 SAP delivered datasources.