cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGCHEKER: Table cheker is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have migrated our ECC6EHP4 dev system DB size:470 GB from Solaris5.10 with oracle 11.3 to RHEL6.4 with MAXDB 7.8, during migration Import we have sleeted the option interrupt installation before sap instance starts as per recommend for Table checker option and then we have started the Table cheker on target system and we are getting the below error:

./table_checker.sh -unicode -tocDirs /software/PATCHESOLD/ABAP/DATA -user SAPRQA -password sapadmin1234 -url jdbc:sapdb//localhost/RQA

+ /sapmnt/sapjvm_4/bin/java -showversion -cp ./.:./migcheck.jar:/sapdb/RQA/db/runtime/jar/sapdbc.jar com.sap.inst.lib.app.SecureStartup '' com.sap.inst.migcheck.TableChecker -unicode -tocDirs /software/PATCHESOLD/ABAP/DATA -user SAPRQA -password sapadmin1234 -url jdbc:sapdb//localhost/RQA

java version "1.4.2_34"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 4.1.030)

SAP Java Server VM (build 4.1.030 23.5-b02, May  9 2013 00:04:58 - 41_REL - optU - linux amd64 - 6 - bas2:196055 (mixed mode))

File not found: /sapmnt/MIGCHECK/table_checker_cmd.properties

Required system resources are missing or not available:

Error loading JDBC driver using 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' class

We have followed the note 2009651 - Table Checker Tool as Part of a System Copy with R3load and MIGCHEK Guide which is available through migchek.sar file , but we are unable to get the results. and the same I have checked in source system after export it went fine.

when we are checking in target database , it is throwing error as

For the error:Required system resources are missing or not available: we are already in NW7.01(In above note The table check procedure is supported for SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0x and higher) so the same is working in Source system and in Target system it is showing the error.we have followed all the prerequisites in the Migration checker guide

For the Error:Error loading JDBC driver using 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' class, here we are trying in target database maxdb and why it is asking the oracle jdbc class

WE have cheeked the table checker option with SUM tool but that will not help us  in our case , source and target systems are not in same endain type.

The Package checker and Object checker went successfully during target import . Please help in this case how can we perform the table checker option.

Regards,

Samba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samba

Im not sure about maxdb but for DB2 You have to specify driver:

table_checker.bat -unicode -driver com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver ........

and set path to that driver

set JDBC_JAR=E:\client\51049823\CLIENT\jdbc\db2jcc.jar

I used driver from oss

Regards

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lukasz,

For MAXDB we have given the correct JDBC drivers classs and the nev JDBC_JAR to the correct jar file location only , then it is allowing to run the script but after some time we are getting the below error:

But the same script has been worked on Source system on oracle Database and in Target MADB it is not working and it is throwing Error loading JDBC driver using 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' class , some strange behaviour it is asking the Oracle jdbc class. Not sure in this case what to do .If you know something please help us.

Regards,

Samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samba

You dont specify driver in command line, or i dont see this

table_checker.bat -unicode -driver com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver ...

oracle driver is used by default

Regards

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lukasz,

I have not specified driver in command line I have specified in JDBC_JAR environment varibale and in command line i have specified with option driver class only  and also I have tried with option jdbc URl also still showing the same error.

And u have replied that : I used driver from oss, here we have used the standard .jar file which comes with DB and in this case i will check for maxdb if any drivers available in mkplace .

Regards,

Samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sama

Please paste here comands which You ran, mask passwords etc

Regards

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lukaz,

Issue is with JVM, we have used the latest JVM and it went fine.

Regards,

Samba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have You used unsupported jvm?

This issues is hard to predict

Regards

Lukasz