cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectors for factsheet fiori apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activate standard factsheet fiori app.For that I am activating connectors in ESH_COCKPIT tcoe in backend system(ECC).

While activating I am getting following error.

Please guide me to resolve it.

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Please follow the details:

Prerequisites:

• You have installed TREX 7.1 or BWA 7.20 on a separate system

• You have created an RFC connection between the ABAP system for SAP NetWeaver and TREX/BWA

Transaction: SE38

In the program field enter “ESH_ADM_SET_TREX_DESTINATION”

Select the RFC connection you previously created and execute. Then assign the role “SAP_ESH_LOCAL_ADMIN” to the planned administrators.

Than you can create the connectors. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nagesh for your update on this.

We have hana database so Can I create DB connection?

Also When I am creating connectors for SAPAPPLH ,I am going to ESH_APPL tocde(browser wind opens) then I click on create connectors and select software component SAPAPPLH there i get some  model and description but what model I am looking for "GOODS_ISSUE_H" is not available there.

Can you plz guide?

Regards,

Akshay

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looping

Regards,

Nagesh

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Yes, you can create a conneciton to your HANA DB. Factsheet does require HANA DB.

Please ensure you have installed all the required components and you have them updated as per the requirements. You may refer to the link for further details and you should be able to find "GOODS_ISSUE_H" once updated.

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0375')

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

Thanks for update.

we have installed all the required components.

in ESH_COCKPIT we are not getting GOODS_ISSUE_H model but in esh_modeler we are getting GOODS_ISSUE_H model and from here if i create connectors its not getting created.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

While creating connector "GOODS_ISSUE_H" I am getting "Template GOODS_ISSUE_H is switched off. Connector cannot be created"

Please guide me how to activate this template to create connectors.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

I could able to create connectors.Now When i am ssigning front end and back end roles to user ,User is unable to see tiles on fiori launch pad.

Some previous transactional apps already there on launch pad and working fine

For factsheet Do i need to do something more in fiori launch pad for factsheet?

Please guide.

Regards,

Akshay

0 Kudos

Search models (see transaction ESH_MODELER) can have business switches assigned to it. Select a model (i.e. GOODS_ISSUE_H), go to menu Actions->View Switch Assignment

GOODS_ISSUE_H has business switch BSESH_HANA_SEARCH_ECC "Busines Suite HANA Search in ECC".

SAP HANA Search for SAP Business Suite - SAP Library