cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How can I get breakup of Raw material cost consumption for my finished goods and wanted to cross verify with CK13n

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For all the RM, tick 'Material origin' at costing 1 tab of material master and then run std cost estimate for FG. You will get all raw material items in separate lines in itemisation.

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

All Rm are already ticked with 'Material origin' at costing 1 tab of material master.

We get all raw material separately i.e. stage wise, we have in all 8-10 stages and most of the materials are used in each stage. I wanted to have one line item for one material consumption for production of FG.

Please advise.

Regards

Kiran

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Can you check the BOM created as MULTI-LEVEL BOM for each Product,i.e start from Raw Material>SFG's>FG ( i.e 1 to 10 Process wise materials), then only possible to get all stages material consumption details (if drill down )in the Final FG.  If BOM is not Multi-Level,i.e Single level at each product, then may not be possible to see Cost at each level in the Final product.

Can  you check and discuss with PP Consultant and revert with updates ASAP.

With best Wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As advised, I have tried for T Code S_P99_41000111 - I am getting a message that “No cost estimates found”

Please advise,

Regards

Kiran

nru_house
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

S_P99_41000111 will show you all the existing material cost estimates. which should be identical to CK13n Hope this helps...

Regards,

Nr