cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QP02 not finding inspection plan

0 Kudos

Hi,

A colleague created an inpsection plan using QP01. I needed to make a change to the inspection plan so i used QP02 to change but i got an error saying no valid task list for the selected material and it asks me to creat a new Tlist(plan).

The plan is showing in QE51N and my colleague can change the plan in QP02. Why cani not see or change the plan?

Regards,

Anthony.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What inputs are you putting? You are saying your colleague created it using QP01, so it is not routing. What I can suggest is, put the inspection lot number in QALS table and see what group it is assigned to it. Go to QP02 and just put the group as input and see if you can get in to the transaction.

What might have probably happened is, someone should have deleted the material assignment from the plan and hence you are unable to locate the material specific plan (in case if you are giving material code and plant as input to QP02)

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Looked at the QALSl table and got the group and tried entering the same group but no luck.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What error message are you getting there? Are you sure that this is the inspection plan and not the routing. If the group belong to routing then it can be edited in CA02 and not in QP02. Lastly, are you able to display it in QP03 or facing the issue only in QP02?

Anand

0 Kudos

Sorry still can't access the plan. I can view it on QP03 but not access on QP02. I dont have access to CA02. Screenshot below. Sorry about the dual screen.

v

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. If you are able to view it in QP03 then it is inspection plan for sure. No need to go to CA02 now. I can suggest below,

1. Go to QP03. See what change number it is reflecting there
  2. Now go to QP02. Don't put plant and material an input.
  3. Just specify group number that you found in QALS against this inspection lot and change number which you noted in QP03
  4. Press enter. You should not be able to go in to the transaction.

Anand

0 Kudos

I can get into the transaction this way but my issue with this is i am using someone elses change number. So if i make any changes it would show as someone else making the changes and not me. We assign our names to each change order number for traceability on transactions.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But you can still have the change documents to view who changed what irrespective of the change number you are using.

Did you have a look on the transaction codes QP60 and QP61 where you can easily identify who changed what and what was earlier value and whats the newer one.

Anand

0 Kudos

This will work and actually makes changing plans a lot easier for us, as we can assign one change order number to a group(3 people) and still see who made what changes. we were not aware of QP60 & QP61.

Thank you this should help fix this re-occuring problem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

As i understand from the screen shot you have created the Quality plan hence in QP02 check with the below inputs i.e.

Plant and material

because if already created quality plan might not valid on what you have given input date

similarly if you are using ECM (Engineering change management) for Quality plan changes then only we will create a ECN (Engineering change note) by assigning the object (which material you are going to change with reference to the ECN) then we will make changes in the quality plan with reference to that ECN Number

so my suggestion to check with plant and material number

then check the validity in QALS table

Regards,

Venkatesh Babu

0 Kudos

The only inputs we put in are -

• Material
  • Plant
  • Change Number
  • Key date( we do not change this but it changes when we hit return / execute)
Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the inputs Material, plant and key date.

CR