cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check. Issue with duplicate SUBREQ in MD04/CO09 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have an issue that I'm unable to resolve regarding ATP check. I have a Z transaction that creates deliveries of components in a Subcontracting order. Although I have stock in the required batch, the transaction shows zero stock available and thus I cant create a delivery.On debugging it seems a ATP check is done and the value in the ATP check(COM_QTY) is Zero.

I think I have an issue with the SUBREQ in MD04 and CO09. I see it twice in the transaction although there is only one PO, where this material is a component.

Maybe someone can help me understand why this is and if this is normal in MD04/CO09.

CO09:

Scope of check:

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please observe that the subcontracting requirement can be displayed twice on transaction MD04. When there is not enough stock under the subcontracting stock segment (vendor), it is transfered to the plant, in order to trigger procurement.

See the WIKI below for details:

How the subcontracting requirements are displayed in transaction code MD04 - ERP Manufacturing (PP) ...

BR
Caetano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason for the errror was found out. Actually the delivery was being done after the requirement date on the PO. But per the ATP check (incl reservations) the stock was unavailable and  was already blocked by the PO-reservation. So the requirement date in the PO needs to be changed to the future and then it should work. This is just a work around and it might be a design error in the Z transaction.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I believe the issue is addressed in SAP note   323991 - Availability check for the subcontracting purchase requisition and subcontract order compo...

So there are two confirmations for the PO. How doi delete one of them? The note says " In order to reset confirmed quantities at component level, you can change the date of the purchase order temporarily and then reset the date of the purchase order." This doesnt work though.  Is there any other way to delete one of the confirmations shown in the SS above?

Thanks.