How to automate the warehouse task
Once the customer demand get released for the sales order Outbound Delivery Request will be created , later Warehouse Request, Warehouse Order will be generated, from the Warehouse Order, a pick task to be generated to confirm the outbound delivery.
I want to automate the process for Warehouse Request-->Warehouse Order --> Task(Pick) .
By Outbound Delivery Run Warehouse request can be automated, creation of task can be automated, right now I could not able to get the task automatically.
Leo Nishanth A replied
(THIS IS FOR COMPLETE PROCESS BUT MIGHT HELP YOU)
Automation process for Sell-From-Stock (SFS), where in Outbound Delivery (OD) can be released by system via making different settings at every level of SFS Process.
Please find below details of each step and settings needed with respective steps.
1. Create Sales Order
‘Delivery Priority’ set to 'Immediate'
Save and Release the sales order.
Impact : Customer demand can only be released by system, provided there are relevant ATP confirmation
Can be confirmed using A2X service
A2X Service Name : II_SLO_SO_BUNDLE_MBO
FIG : 01 Sales Order Navigation
FIG : 02 Sales Order
2. Customer Demand release successfully automatically
FIG: 03 Customer Demand Navigation
FIG 04 : Customer Demand
3. Outbound Delivery Request will be created automatically, since the ‘Delivery Priority’ set to 'Immediate' in sales order creation.
FIG 05 : Outbound Delivery Request
4. Release Outbound Delivery Request
Create Outbound Delivery Automated Actions and schedule the same as per business use. Ideal durations is 4hr.
FIG 06 : Automated Actions Navigation
FIG 07 : Automated Actions
FIG 08 : Automated Actions Schedule
Once the schedule Automated Action runs, it should pick the Outbound Deliveries Request created against the product you configure in Automated Action product Tab and should create Warehouse Requests.
Fig: 09 Warehouse Requests
5. Warehouse Tasks are to be created automatically upon creation of Warehouse request, then that setting can be controlled in the corresponding logistic model
FIG : 10 Logistics model Navigation
FIG : 11 Logistics model
6. Warehouse tasks, can be confirmed using A2X service
A2x Service Name : ManageSiteLogisticsTaskIn
7. Outbound delivery has to be released upon task confirmation, then that setting can be controlled in corresponding logistic model
Set Release Outbound Delivery to Automatically
FIG : 12 Logistics model
Above mention configuration and setup will let us automate the Sells from stock.