cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 % Stacked bar chart legend order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with one of the Design Studio chart and I am not very sure of how logic is this behavior for the graph.

Using 100% Stacked bar chart the data starts from the left size of the graph but the legend from the right. So always goes in the opposite direction and it seems difficult to understand:

I this a normal behavior only for this chart, because I didn't notice this issue in the rest of charts I have? Is there a way to set the order using CSS or any additional property?

The version used for the dashboard is DS 1.5, universe connection as a source.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member342346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I'm having the same problem.

Did you find any solution for this?

Thanks,

Hagit

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like you have a stacked bar chart

In my case the legend below is sorting alphabetically; can you confirm the same?  I don't see a way to influence this; perhaps it is a suggestion for Idea Place. Idea Place: Enterprise Home

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

In my case is always in the opposite way, if doesn't matter if it is in asc or desc order, or even without any sorting.

I am nor sure if that is a normal behavior or bug in the tool. I've tied the same chart in other tools and even in Excel and it works fine.

May be the idea place is a good idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is the normal behavior of Column/Bar chart. Try keeping the chart type as column and legends as vertical. You will get better clarity. A bar chart is 90 degrees rotation of column chart on right side.

Even though chart type changes, legend order will still remain same.

Thanks,

Anand