Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration in OAA3 and OAC0 doesn't ask for a Transport Request

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm dealing with a DMS configuration on several systems; I performed the same kind of configuration on any system involved but in some cases, no Change Request (Customizing or Workbench) have been asked for OAA3 (protocol definition) and OAC0 (repository definition).

As a matter of fact, this led to inconsistencies when dealing to Quality environments transports.

Therefore I'm asking; I know that the creation of a Change Request deals with system administrator's settings on each backend, but... is there a way to force the configuration in order to create correctly one (or more) change requests?

The idea is: configure DEV systems with parameters related to QUALITY environments, put (eventually, manually) all these tasks in a CR and transport them to quality.
This approach will require a new procedure when dealing with Production enviroments, again, starting from DEV; quite redundant, anyway it would avoid the creation of "local" CR in quality and production.

The problem is that I don't know how to "force" manually the creation of a CR to contain configurations made via OAA3/OAC0/OAC3. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

OAC0 configuration needs to be done manually by opening the client. There is no solution for this.

To satisfy audit requirements have necessary approvals in place.

Regards,

Deepak Kori