cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SProxy connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have created Namespace but it is not reflecting in ECC(Sproxy) i have used existing proxy only

i have checked connection b/w esr and sproxy everything is fine.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i have created new namespace also again i am facing new issue. can i import namespace from ESR to ECC? in change list i am not able to active also. when i right click on change list objects options are OPEN, RELEASE FOR CTS TRANSPORT, CLOSE WITHOUT TRANSPORT can use CLOSE WITHOUT TRANS PORT?

PRADEEP

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If you are not able to activate the object through change list, then can you please do the same in design objects tab itself.

By opening the namespace,

After activating, please make sure cache is up to date, then check in sproxy.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Inaki said check for changelist in others name

And also refresh the sproxy tree in the sproxy transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

in Change list under transportable option i am getting this while i am right clicking  its getting OPEN option only not getting activate

Pradeep A

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Just open Namespace in Design Objects tab, do some dummy change and activate it from there itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

In that namespace definition, kindly right click, you will get activate button, click on that, then your namespace will get activated, and that wont be in change list any more.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check if you have a third tab called Conflicts.

Check if there is any object on other PI developer.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Have you activated the namespace after you created it in Repository ? Also, kindly check if the corresponding service interfaces are activated or not. Because, in my opinion, a client proxy works only after you have activated the outbound / inbound interfaces.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using existing Proxy only, connections are working fine but all objects in namespace is appering in Change list. iam not able to delete also.

Regards

Pradeep A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

In the Change list, kindly right click on the root (may be namespace) and click on activate. Please let me know if you need any help. In other words, please activate each and every element in change list related to the namespace.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Check in SPROXY if it is showing correct ESR details and also test the connection established.

Regards,

Pranil

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Check for the username and password in the SM59 Proxy connection.

If the username/password has been expired,connection test will be succesful but objects wont be displayed.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you check if there is any issue with the cache in PI system.

Also, can you share the sproxy screenshots.