cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rectify ORA-00942: table or view does not exist error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are getting 'ORA-00942: table or view does not exist' background error in our sourcing application. 

I observed the debug log files in that while SQL start execute 'FCI_CONTRACT_COMMON' table the error is occurring.

But FCI_CONTRACT_COMMON table not available in sourcing application when I search in Browse Full Schema list.

Please help us to resolve the error.

Regards,

Lava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

is this error occurring because of a query by any chance?  Accessing a table that doesn't exist is not uncommon when a custom query is not written correctly.  That particular table doesn't ring a bell. It might be a custom development effort or a custom query.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the custom and standard queries in sourcing system, we are not accessing this table in any query. In logs I observed that 1005 is class id for FCI_CONTRACT_COMMON table but in sourcing class list 1005 is not available.

Regards,

Lava

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please send me an application log that includes the error.  This is an abstract class and there is no persistance hence no DB table.

Regards,

Gary

gary.boutin@sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary

I have one requirement that

add attachment and and lock that attachment while rfx saved.

i wrote the code

IapiLockDocumentmanager.lockDocument(session,doc);

but how i can know whether the document locked or not?

Regards,

KPK

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably best to start a new thread as this has nothing to do with the original issue.  the lockdocument API will lock the entire document not just the attachment.  There is an API that will lock fields on the document this is probably more appropriate in this case.  You will know that locks have been set when the document can't be editted. Or in the case of the field by filed locks those fields can't be editted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got it, thnks for your reply

Regards,

KPK