cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to get the Mail Attachment in the Body of the Email using Receiver Mail Adpater with Message TrasnformBean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

I have Scenario where its SOAP to Mail Interface. Transport protocol : SMTP Message Protocol : XIALL . Have not used any mail Package.

Presently using Message transform bean to get the payload as attachment. I have an XSLT called in the Receiver Mail adapter module level to trasnfrom the Payload XML as Tabular/table format for beautification.

I did try various option as XIPAYLOAD/ Inline property as well., but didnt work

I need help to get the Tabular/table output in the Body if the email

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aby_jose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mithali,

You can use a mail package for getting the content in your email body. In graphical mapping, map the body part as the content of the mail package. If you need content as HTML tables in the email, then can use a udf and embed html tags into it (means wrap the content with html; so that you get html based content/tables).

Refer the thread "Mail- XI - File | SCN" for details.

Thanks & Regards,

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby Jose ,

Thanks for the Help. Any other option other then using of mail package, The XML which comes as the Output of the graphical mapping is being transofmred by XSLT mapping in adapter module . 

How to call UDF by embeding HTML tags into it.

aby_jose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mithali,

You can use the "Message Protocol" as 'XIPAYLOAD' for getting the content into your mail body.

Regarding "HTML content inside email", you can refer the blog from 'Michal Krawczyk' where it is explained in detail.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver...

Thanks & Regards,

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Paste ur adapter configuration here. What's the error u are getting?

Secondly, make sure u have used  <Content_Type>text/html</Content_Type> in ur xslt code.

Lastly, test ur config use xipayload message protocol.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Did try using XI Payload, Bu tit didn't work. Please find the screenshot. No errors are received.

I want my attachment in the Body of the Email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you one help me on this.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try: Transform.ContentDisposition inline