cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to incorporate multiple MPC class into single MPC class?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have requirement to create multiple MPC and DPC for 12 RFC finally i have to integrate whole MPC into a single MPC class,Is it possible to integrate multiple MPC class into a single MPC class? or i have to create a single MPC class,I tried to integrate entire MPC into single MPC class when i registering im getting error " Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible."  entity_type is not creating in second level class.i know if i use single MPC class it will work my question is multiple MPC is possible or not if it is possible please tell me the way how to integrate.

I have attached a Dump image for your reference.

Thanks.

Lokesh Srinivasan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lokesh,

For me it looks like there is no need of having multiple MPC and DPC's here.

One Model and one DPC is sufficient.

Based on Entity's corresponding RFC's can be called and one final output can be built and send one output as response to GW.

i have requirement to create multiple MPC and DPC for 12 RFC finally i have to integrate whole MPC into a single MPC class,

However can you be more specific and elaborate the above lines ?

What exactly the output you are expecting ?

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for reply ,Yes ashwin i had done this before using single MPC and DPC class in a project it was working fine there is no issues.

But here more than two people are working to avoid locking problem each developer creating MPC and DPC separately for each RFC.

Actually we are developing ODATA service for FIORI app so that we need single ODATA service for all functionality.

Here my responsibility is i have to integrate all MPC into Single MPC.

i debugged standard program i got solution also in main MPC class only we can create entity_type so i'm creating entity type in main MPC and passing the entity type to child MPC class.

anyway thanks for your reply again .

Regards,

Lokesh Srinivasan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for reply ,Yes ashwin i had done this before using single MPC and DPC class in a project it was working fine there is no issues.

But here more than two people are working to avoid locking problem each developer creating MPC and DPC separately for each RFC.

Actually we are developing ODATA service for FIORI app so that we need single ODATA service for all functionality.

Here my responsibility is i have to integrate all MPC into Single MPC.

i debugged standard program i got solution also in main MPC class only we can create entity_type so i'm creating entity type in main MPC and passing the entity type to child MPC class.

anyway thanks for your reply again .

Regards,

Lokesh Srinivasan.

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can merge DPC classes , as you can get the entity name and other related information from the signature of data access methods. But , the define method in MPC doesn't give you anything in signature . But , have a look into the attribute 'model' in define method. if you can distinguish the odata service from there, you may be able to do it. But, btw, why do you need to do this ?

Sree