Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge MultiSource Data

former_member402770
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have SAP BI(Bex Query) as One Source and Oracle 11g DB as Another Source. I would like to combine exactly these two sources, could anyone shed some light on this may be same example source. I tried searching entire forum but not having clear idea.

I would like to merge prompts and simiar objects from both the sources and display data for reconciliation...

Moreover i have doubt on prompt that Oracle is having say prompt like FY (2014) and FM (2) whereas SAP BI Bex query has Fiscal Year/Period in the format (eg: FEB 2014).

Its kind of challenging so far analysing this possibilities and it would b great anyone who would have comecrossed like this kind of scenarios and implemenattion. Pls post your all thoughts possibly with examples of whatever that could help some numbers of people.

Apprecaite your ideas/thoughts with sample implemenation scenario on  the Technical Implementation of Merging Object and Prompts of Multisources like SAP BI Bex query and Oracle Relational Tables.

Thanks,

Dinya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Prompts will merge when definition/text of prompts are same then users will get the one prompt in the webi report to enter values.

use the same prompt text in both prompts and try.

Amit