cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales between two company codes under same same company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have searched most of the threads on SCN but couldn't find the exact answer to my query, so i am posting this for the exact answer.

The scenario goes like this-

There is company A ( Company code 7000 ) which has been taken over by company B( company code 2000). There will be two company codes under one company i.e 2000 & 7000.

There will be only FG goods to be sold from sales point of view & what ever FG is produced in Co Cd 7000 will be consumed by Co cd 2000.

So Co Cd will be the only customer for Co Cd 7000.

My queries are-

1) Would it be a normal billing process like other customers ( VA01,Vl01N,VF01 etc..)

2) Its not a inter company billing as there is no other customer involved in between these two companies.

3) Are there any other aspects which needs to be covered in configuration from FI, MM & SD point of view.

Thanks to all well in advance..

Rgds,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

I would question the need for two company codes in your scenario. in normal business your company code 7000 will be set up in the system as a production plant instead of a company code. you may want to talk with FICO consultants and avoid having a separate company code created for 7000.

As for your questions, what process you need to take depends on the business requirements as it comes to FG consumption process, how they want to post cost and revenues, how they want to handle credit, pricing, delivery, et al, there is no way that you can get an exact answer here since this is really a design question that is dependent on the client business.