cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Contract !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is Project comes to the company, they have milestone based billing but they will delivery N number of materials say before the completion of 30% project and they will invoice for that N materials.

I want to use Value contract as the project and its release order will have finished goods.

But the issue is when I create value contract WK2 with Item catgry and release ZOR with TAN item Catgry, system is poping up an error  "Copying ZXXX WKC to ZXXX is not defined Message no. V1473".

And also, I havent seen standard copy control for Source as WK2 to Target OR.

Pls suggest how to handle this scenario.

P.S. We are also using PS module, Delivery will be from CNSO.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You can check the completion rule of the item category and also check the settings of Order to Order copying control settings. At item level, you should have "+" for field "Positive/Negative quantity".

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Ajmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already maintained this but issue is unresolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for such a prompt response !

Though I have resolved that aforesaid error.

but when I am creating release order, release value is getting updated in contract and system is stopping the user to exceed the targeted value.

now thing is contract status is "open".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copying material in any value contract items is not permitted

Message no. V1433

when we create release order for WK1 sales order

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You can check the setting of item category in which field "Contract Release Control" determines how will system react if target value is exceeded in release order.

I am still trying to figure out why is the overall status still shows "open" after invoicing.

Please mark replies as helpful if they help you in any way.

Thank,

Ajmal

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You will have select " Expand Assortment Module" to enter quantity. This should solve your issue.

Thank,

Ajmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried Expand assortment but it is not showing any material....

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please share screenshot of your assortment module's setup? Please make sure that assortment is active by checking it in WSO2.

Thanks

Ajmal

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Have you given a thought of using value contract, wk1, instead of WK2? I know that there are standard copy control given for WK1/WKN to OR/TAN. Please check and advise.

Thank you,

Ajmal Siddiqui