Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILLP Operation in Time Evaluation schema not able to change CLTIM

0 Kudos

Problem Statement –

Short Text

FILLP Operation in Time Evaluation schema not able to change CLTIM

Long Text

There is a request from business and a development is on with close delivery and in design of a rule require to change the CT value (CLTIM) in TIP Entry. The FILLP Operations used with all available parameters are not able to successfully manipulate the CLTIM (Processing Type/ Time Type Class - CT) in TIP Entry. Please provide a standard solution to have TIP entry CLTIM value modified in Time Evaluation Schema.

Background –

We have a business requirement to split the present REGL HRS TIP entry into two entries as follows –

Original Entry -

Split Entry required to be split as with CT value being 19 / 20 depending on a condition of PNUM hrs of original entry shown above –

Now two rules have been developed in order to have this Original TIP entry split in to 2 and then the newly generated entry (through Operation GENTG H) is being edited via Operation FILLP.

The problem I am facing here is - I am not able to fill all fields in TIP Record of all the newly generated entry above through below rule

But I am not able to edit/change the CT field as required under this development. I am aware that Table T554S controls this Processing Type/Time Type Class (CT) field however, there must be a way in STD SAP Operations to change / edit this original value in TIP Entry by using FILLP Operation. I have scanned the SAP STD documentation in PDSY but there is no suitable Parameter which I can use to edit CLTIM (CT) filed in TIP Entry.

Many thanks in advance! 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use FILLPV*, where * = proc type/time type

You can find possible uses and effects in the help info.  Also when you enter FILLP in the operation part, press F4; it shows possible entries.

0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for your response. I tried that already but FILLPVO, FILLPVS, FILLPVP will edit the Proc Type / Time Type in TIP entry which is 'P' and not 'CT'. Am I missing anything here?

The documentation does not precisely mention edit CT (CLTIM) field in TIP entry! 😞

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no operation for changing CLTIM, then you need tom create a user op'n.

0 Kudos

Hi JG,

Can you guide how to create a User Operation? Is there any document/SAP Note available for such guidance. I am little worried on the efforts required to create such Operation as I never did before.

Many thanks in advance!

Amit