cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO - PGP Encoding problem with Special Character in FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello We are working with SFTP Adapter and sending the PGP encrypted HR Employee data to CONCUR. We are using SAP PO 7.4. There is a special character into the HR Employee e.g. Hungary employee name, when we are trying to convert via PGP it does not convert properly and due to that entire file is not importing into the CONCUR site. I have attached the importing error file screen shot. Please let us know if we need to enter any patch for PGP for special character handling. Withoug PGP it is working as expected. Please find the attached document for more details. Thanks & Regards, Jignesh shah

0 Kudos

Did you ever find a solution for this?

I am having the exact same problem with sending PGP encrypted data from out SAP HR system to Concur over SFTP, and having issues with special danish characters.
When I use my own PGP key and extract it, I can see, that excel will initially have them imported as CP1252 (windows format), where the characters are wrong, but if I change it to UTF-8, the charatters seem right. So my assumption is, that Concur is trying to import the data as CP1252.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Has anyone solve this issue?

I am facing the same issue while importing Employee Profile to Concur SFTP server.

I've checked and confirmed that the content type and the character shows what I expect in PIMON before the file is encrypted.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I think you need to set the right encoding in PI before encrypting the message. Can you try this and check the outcome.

Refer the below docs on encoding.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/502991a2-45d9-2910-d99f-8aba5d79f...

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos