Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which type question can i expect from interviewer on sap ui5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As a fresher which type question can i expect from interviewer ??

I trained on SAP Ui5. i have an interview with some company. please help me to crack interview.

Thanks in Advance

Aswini

4 REPLIES 4

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAPUI5 Developer Center to Career Center 

as the more appropriate community for this topic.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You really haven't given much info. Is this an entry level job? Senior? What other responsibilities? I would be shocked if it was JUST a SAPUI5 position/job. (haha) I would also be shocked if the interview was very in depth about SAPUI5 past simply basic knowledge. If they start asking you to rattle off the attributes of a table control, I would get up and leave. (haha)

As with any interview, I would think they will go through you resume/CV and get a feel of your background and your communication skills. Then they would discuss the role and maybe get in a few hard hitting questions on you....feel you out some more. Maybe allow you to ask some questions and cover some things they missed. You should also be doing you due diligence on this....research the company...even the person interviewing you if possible....so you can speak to those things and ask relevant questions.

Again, without knowing the position, it is hard to cover much past the "interview 101" basics.

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a fresher they will ask JavaScript, Css, Basic UI5 questions,

Look at here,

SAPUI5 interview questions

VenkyM
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.