cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Issue- CRM004 vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting an error - ' Assignment of internal <-> external business partner not possible' while posting the Goods Receipt from Inbound Delivery document in SAP EWM. I checked the Vendor #100 , when I tried to maintain the Identification data as CRM004 system is giving errors.

Please help me to correct this.

Inbound delivery-

BP- Vendor 100

Regards,

Yogi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

Please go through the below menu.

SPRO->SAP - Implementation Guide->Cross-Application Components->SAP Business Partner->Business Partner->Basic Settings->Identification Numbers->Define Identification Categories

Identification Categories( CRM004 ) , remove the tick in ID Unique and display only column and then check in  tcode BP , hope it will allow to change.

Let us know if issue persist.

Note:

The menu path has given of older version 7.0.Please try the Identification Categorie if you are in new version.

Thanks,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for your reply, it allowed me to save and the information is moved from EWM to ECC but it is failed in Inbound queue due to the below error. It is not updating the GR information in ECC purchase order

Regards,

Yogi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi

Can you please check you BP, if it is created manaully in EWM, if it is, please make sure the Identification number you maintained do exist in ECC and responsilbe insistution is the logical system for your ECC system.

it is better to create the BP in EWM via CIF.

BR,

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have manually created the BP in EWM for vendor #100. Where initially system was not allowing me to enter the CRM004 role in Identification tab but later on as per the above suggestion from Ajit, it allowed me to update the entry and the data moved out from EWM to ECC wherein it failed and gave me this error message. I have the same vendor #100 in ECC system.

I am not able to understand why system is giving this error. Can you pls help me in this.

Thanks for your suggestion Going forward I will create the new BP via CIF.

Regards,

Yogi

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

Please check the second error message, please attach the error in details, looks like a Z message.

BR,

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi

Do not use this vendor no any more now. And please check below steps for work out.

create new  Vendor in ecc.

send new cif for vendor/bp creation.

then check identification tab crm004 should  be there as you do cif.

then check new del and error.

also check have you created GR-Zone Bin.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your reply. I am not able to understand why the system is giving this error. I searched other threads but the reason is vague. Is it related to some number range issue in BP ?

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed the Delivery partner determinations settings in ECC but now system is giving the below error message. Not able to figure out why this is happening. Pls help.

Regards,

Yogi