Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configure Interleaved 2of5 (ITF-14) Barcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Font (using SE73) for ITF14 (Interleaved 2of5).

I am having trouble getting the sizing right as well as printing the Bearer Bars.  The only config parameters that I have available are in the attached doc,

Can anyone please advise on how to control the hieght/width and the Bearer Bars?

Thanks for your help,

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

if a True Type font has been uploaded with transaction SE73, then it can be used as a regular font in the form, and as such, the font height can be adjusted to change the output of the barcode (which now will be actually represented by the uploaded True Type font).

Also, if the uploaded True Type font does not offer a solution for the Bearer Bar, you can try to create a box (table?) around the barcode's place and use it as Bearer Bar.

Best regards,

Laszlo

3 REPLIES 3

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

if a True Type font has been uploaded with transaction SE73, then it can be used as a regular font in the form, and as such, the font height can be adjusted to change the output of the barcode (which now will be actually represented by the uploaded True Type font).

Also, if the uploaded True Type font does not offer a solution for the Bearer Bar, you can try to create a box (table?) around the barcode's place and use it as Bearer Bar.

Best regards,

Laszlo

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you do not need to use a barcode font for printing Interleaved 2of5 barcodes (very cumbersome), you can define a 2of5 system barcode directly in SE73 using "new barcode technology", check out note 645158.

Regards,

Alex

0 Kudos

Thank you both!!!