cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira data columns changing values

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Lumira 1.28 with a data set of 500,00 rows and 21 columns. What I am seeing is that the data in some of the columns is changing from what it was originally after data acquisition. For example, I have a column for Selling Region, normally this would contain values such as North, South, etc. However, Lumira is populating this column with date data. Obviously, it is pulling in this data and putting it in the incorrect columns. If I refresh the data in the prepare room, the data will be displayed correctly. This has happened 3 times over the last 2 days. Has anyone else seen this behavior, or know how to correct it? I will submit a ticket to SAP, but wanted to check with the community first.

Thanks.

Marty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marty

What is the datasource?

Do you have a feeling re.; if this is limited to one lums file or more than one file?

Was this lums created in Lumira 1.28 or in a previous version of Lumira?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ludek -

The data source is a universe. We are on BIP 4.1 SP3 patch 2. As far as I know this has only been related to 1 .lums file. The original content was created in Lumira 1.27 and then re-saved in 1.28

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marty

Can you please create a phone incident and attach the LUMS file to it? Also, add a reference to this SCN Discussion. I'm out of the office next week, but someone will take the incident and troubleshoot it with you.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created a case with SAP - case # 742122 / 2015.