cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order comes from an IDOC, how do I find this IDOC?

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our business most of the Sales Orders come from different Interfaces, however there’s this particular case of a Sales Doc. Type that is generated via IDOC, is there a way I can find the IDOC that generated this Sales Order ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to go to SU01, your own parameters can be maintained in SU3.

In case the relationship button is not available I usually just check the order creation date/time and then look for the IDoc around that time. If it's an EDI order then you also should be able to check for the IDocs just for the specific Sold-to (Partner Number). And in WE02/WE05 there is a button to display status records, which will show the order #, so you could just sort the list and easily find the corresponding order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

you can find it directly in the sales order.

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Could you post the previous steps before getting to that screen print? I guess you went to header level, and then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

ensure user parameter SD_SWU_ACTIVE has value X (maintain with tcode SU01). Then just run VA02 or VA03 and you´ll find it on the left corner.

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response!

I don't have authorization to maintain that, but I'll give it a try with our security team.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may also find WE09 useful for such kind of tasks, because you can further restrict the IDOC search by segment and field value.

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi;

Use T code We02 and choose direction as inbound IDOC list. Select the basic type of idoc type like ORDERS05.

You will find idoc this way.

Regards;

Avinash