Did you mean: 

FLUID FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2 not configurable at all 740 sp07

Uli_42
Participant
0 Kudos

As an example
Hello together,

i have a strange behaviour in the component configuration of FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2:

The configuration is not possible at all. All functions to define any field and the preview etc is not possible.

That happens to own configurations and make them not changeable any longer and even to demo-configurations of SAP.

I could not find any note for that, and maybe it's faster to find someone to know here, than to open a call to SAP 😞

As an example:

this is how it looks on the 740

sp07 system:

and that on another

sp05 - system:

Any idea with component  or note(s) i have to check? 

I also can't select old form in fluid.

(There are ore issues on the system with fpm: like:  Setting on event for lead selection of tree does not work, even it is selected in the configuration, Generation of empty fpm app does not give any helpful information, if just a name is entered tahts to long  -> etc..)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ulrich,

workaround is described in SAP Note 1283405.

If there are errors reported in the Java Script Console (-> launch it via F12), then I assume you have to update the Unified Rendering layer, see also SAP Note 2114742.

Best regards,

Simon

Uli_42
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

thanks for your reply.

as i tried to take a look at th js console  i realized that i have a problem because of using an outdated browser. With a newer browser , it seems to be still working. (Ok , it's not working correctly, but some actions can be performed. At least i can define fields now.  just the layout type is ingored, preview still not working and positioning does not work as wanted.   But i did not figure out,  how to position fields in FLuid without getting extremely ugly results anyway..  )

To the other points:

I can't see how to change configuration if i use USE_DEFAULT_EDITOR='X'  .

I also got an answer from SAP, but they first want me to implement some notes that need a higher UR layer. But that is not possible to achieve as we had to many problems applying Patches to SAP_UI  and existing business is more important.

Regards,

Uli