cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order output not always triggers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe someone had a case like this..... When the sales order is first created as incomplete, the output is not triggered due to requirement 012 But then it sometimes happens that its not triggered when user completed the document. But only sometimes. When I g into those case of not triggered output I can see the message Output not found, even if step 15 has found output.

Condition type Message Description

ZONK 540 Output not found

Access Message Description

10 540 Output not found

15 541 Output found

20 540 Output not found

We have access keys:

10 Sales org./custo no.  no conditions

15 Sales org./attribute 6/doc type

20 sales ordg/doc. type no conditions

the only maintained conditions are for step 15

KOMKBV1-VKORG

KOMKBV1-ZZ_KATR6

KOMKBV1-AUART

But why they are not always found in some user cases When I go into the order I can see no affected field has been changed and system is always triggering the output for me. It's very hard to find a problem if not possible to reproduce the error.

Thanks a lot.

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the output is not triggered due to requirement 012

If you are talking about LV61B012, then it is related to Batch split and Picking and hence, not sure, this could be the root cause of your issue.  Have you compared the Determination Analysis in Output screen for the sale order where the output has triggered with the sale order where it has not?  This will give you some idea and will narrow down your issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry my mistake, we have a copy of requirement 002, in some case there is only pricing added in  change history, incompletion status changed to complete but still no output.

Olaf