Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCRT

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I want to create a PCR to compare two wage types in the SCRT. I have two existing wage types /141 and /142 in my SCRT and I want to take values from wage type /142 and them to wage type /141. The reason being that, you cannot have both wage types at the same time.

Thanks...

Regards

Letlapa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Letlapa,

As per my understanding, The wage type /142 should never to moved to the SCRT table.

It will always be in the CRT table only. The movement of /142 values to /141 is taken care by the standard system only.

/142 value will be shown in the SCRT tabel during the last payroll period of the financial year or when the employee is getting terminated.

Based on these concept please check why /142 is moving to SCRT table and it why /142 is getting generated if /141 exists.  you need to correct this.

Hope this helps.

Many Thanks.

Satish Seri.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have any schema function to read SCRT?

Regards

Letlapa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have posted this earlier. That thread is still open. As I have suggested earlier, please add the 2 new PCRs before ADDCU function.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I did put before ADDCU and it is not working. It is still doing it under RT instead of SCRT.

Please help.

Regards

Letlapa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send a screenshot of IT & CRT before and after ADDCU processing

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Please find attached RT/CRT results as requested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to trace the point in the schema where /142 is getting cumulated into CRT. You can PRINT CRT at various points in the schema to trace this in the payroll log.

Once you identify where the cumulation is happening, place ZKMN & ZKMO above this.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried, it looks like it is not possible to read wage type from SCRT. Please advise if there is something I can do.

I want to read wage types from SCRT and add values of /142 to /141 in the SCRT alone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to do what I have advised in the above message. Add PRINT CRT at various points in your log. Once you identify where /142 is getting cumulated, let me know

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

I did and find out that there is a standard rule WKMP, it is calculating wage type /142 and cumulate in CRT as ADDWTC/142.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this PCR called before the other two PCRs or after?

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it is. I did put other PCRs right after the WKMP and it start it changes RT and SCRT at the same time. Which I want only SCRT to change not RT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you double click on the processing of WKMP and send a screenshot of the part where ADDWTC/142 is called. In particular, need to check which wage type calls this line.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send the screenshot of the processing of this PCR in the payroll log. Double click on processing, check where the ADDWTC/142 gets called, send a screenshot.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This rule is called for wage type 3060. Are there situations where /142 needs to be in CRT or do you want to stop it completely?

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

It should be in CRT which is fine. But I want to take values for /142 and add to /141 only in the SCRT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this just for testing:

Add PRINT CRT to the schema before & after the WKMP PCR is called.

After this, execute payroll & send a screenshot of the CRT at both these steps(before & after WKMP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also add the below lines to the new PCR for adding /142 to /141 in RT. Add the below lines after ADDWT /141:

AMT=C  /142

SUBWTC/142

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

CRT before

CRT after

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you add the lines I suggested in the previous communication?

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I did and it is assigning values for /142 in the CRT to 0, which is correct. But I want all this to happen in SCRT alone.

All this work in CRT but I want it in SCRT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Letlapa,

Did you find a why to query the value from SCRT tables. Can you please share the logic.

Many Thanks,

Satish Seri

Former Member
0 Kudos

the operation AMT=X /141 is not fetching the values from SCRT. Not sure why it is not.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Still struggling. I trying to find a way of fetching values straight from SCRT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah..what strikes to my mind is better you create a custom operation which will check for the wage types in SCRT table and will Add the amount to current wage type.

like example ZSCRT /141 means it should get the amount of /141 from SCRT table and add it to current wage type.

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

How? Can you please share the logic and configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For creating a custom operation we need to do the programing which can be done by the ABAP programmer. Please share your requirement to ABAP programmer and they will develop the custom operation, Which you can fruther use in the PCR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The F1 help says that "X" is for VSCRT.  If you want SCRT then should you be using "S"? e.g. AMT=S /141

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

"S" says EX and ES. It does not work.